Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions! If you have a question that’s not listed below, please feel free to email us and we may enter it here.
How to shop on this site
Our prices are in Canadian. However, your credit card or bank will convert the payment to your currency.
We are located in Montreal Quebec Canada.
For orders over $1,000, we can ship internationally.
We ship from Monteal Quebec Canada.
We will not process your payment. When we have the item in stock again, we will send you an email.
We will provide you with a tracking number and a link for following the status of your shipment.
Your card will be charged immediately upon placement of your order.
We will promptly send a confirmation email acknowledging your order.
Add desired product to cart, then go to checkout in your cart. Simply provide your payment information and the address where will ship your item.
Go to “collections” and then use the left scroll bar to peruse the products that interest you.
Items should be returned new, unused and with all Pellegrino Castronovo Inc. garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on PELLEGRINO CASTRONOVO Inc. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately.
Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Cufflink boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free collection does not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination or to orders cancelled under the DSRs.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via DHL, UPS or our Montreal service to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Our address for all returns is:
PELLEGRINO CASTRONOVO Inc.
2348 Suite 220 Lucerne, Montreal Quebec
H2R 2J8 Canada
- We request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via UPS, DHL or our Montreal Premier service
Returns and Exchanges
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or if a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced. For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or PELLEGRINO CASTRONOVO Inc. account and will include shipping costs for faulty items. If your order has been sent to a destination within the U.S. or Canada, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the U.S. and Canada, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through PELLEGRINO CASTRONOVO Inc. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise. Please note: card refunds may take up to 10 business days
for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your PELLEGRINO CASTRONOVO account (you will need to register your details). The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties. To arrange a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Note, corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser and within 14 working days of initial receipt.
It is free to exchange items for a different size, based on stock availability. Shipping is free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside of Canada you will need to pay duties and taxes on this. To exchange an item, request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number through your PELLEGRINO CASTRONOVO account, and specify the new size you require.
- Book a free collection with DHL. To find the telephone number of your nearest DHL, visit www.dhl.com and select your country. Please give our account number as stated in your RMA email.
- Sign four copies of the returns proforma invoice that you received with your order (and fill in the DHL air waybill if applicable).
- Then leave your package open until the driver has checked the contents.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. We recommend that items be returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs. For more information, please contact customer care.
- Book a free collection with UPS by calling 1 800 263-8125. Otherwise, drop your shipment off at your local UPS store or at any UPS facility. To find your nearest store visit www.ups.com.
- Complete and sign a copy of the returns proforma invoice that you received with your order and include it with your return.
- Then attach the UPS label on the outside of the box and seal your package for the driver to collect.
Returns can be collected from your home, work or an alternate address. It’s that easy.
Returnable items that are less than $200 are eligible for a refund in the form of Pellegrino Castronovo Credits. For all other returnable products, we offer two return options:
(1) Get a PC store credit with a free return charge, or
(2) Get a refund in the original form of payment minus a $19.95 return charge that includes return shipping and restocking costs for the entire shipment.
- Sign into your account. Under My Orders, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the CREATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE button and choose the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide an explanation.
- If you would like to exchange an item due to improper fit, choose the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used.
- Check the box to agree with our Return Policy. We will then send you an email containing your RMA number.
Making a return or exchange is easy using our free collection service. Just make sure you request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and send your item(s) back to us within 28 days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside this timeframe may be accepted at the discretion of Pellegrino Castronovo and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Apparel, cufflinks, braces, ties and belts (unless the item is Final Sale or otherwise stated on the product detail page) are applicable for returns. All items that do not fall into the aforementioned categories are not eligible for return. Exceptions may apply.
We cannot exchange or refund made-to-order or bespoke tailoring, due to the personalized cloth and fit. We will, however, do our best to fix any problems.
From your cart, choose checkout and follow instruction on entering name, address and payment information.
Once you log in to your account, you can start adding products to your cart. After adding an item, you can choose to checkout or continue shopping. Items are saved in your cart if you log off and return later.
Yes, we take security very seriously. We have chosen top security online, Netbanx with an SSL certificate, to keep your personal information private.
No need to fret. We leave enough fabric to gain or loose approximately 15 pounds.
I specialize in fitting suits for your specific body type. After all, no two bodies are the same. Fitting different body types is the norm for us, and we have done them all.
Yes, you can order these garments ready made from any photo on the website.
Yes, however we will complete the garment as a straight finish.
Yes, I may surprise you with never-before-seen fabrics to craft a unique suit for your celebration.
Your suit will be crafted by Italian tailors, masters of the trade who each have a minimum of 40 years of experience.
We offer the finest European fabrics including Dormeuil, Zegna, Scabal, Ariston, Drago, Holland & Sharry, Canclinni, Testa, Thomas Mason, Albini, and Barberis.
Custom tailoring can take from three to eight weeks. The time varies based on your location and the country from where your fabric will be shipped.
Getting Bespoke tailored is a four-step process that involves an initial consultation and three fittings. In between fittings, tailors with over four decades of experience will hand-sew your suit. I will work with you from the initial consultation to the final fitting, ensuring a perfectly fitting suit expresses your style and personality.
For local customers, call for an initial consultation. I will do a first fitting at your home, office or hotel, taking measurements and deciding on fabrics and style. Approximately three weeks later, you will have a second fitting. The final fitting will be two weeks later. For outside private travels, there may be a minimum depending on the order.
For trunk shows, visit the boutique that will be hosting our tailoring service. I will then take measurements and decide on fabrics and style with you. Approximately four weeks later, you will have a second fitting. The final fitting will be two weeks later.